In the Live Forum, you will be guided and instructed to follow a set of concise trading rules, which keep you on a disciplined path. These rules are based on a proven methodology taught in John Person’s courses. Our method is based on a proprietary mechanical formula integrating candlestick patterns with a special means for filtering out Pivot Point Analysis. This is truly a cutting edge system and a wave of the future for harvesting profits from the markets. LOG to the room with your user name and password: here
Weekly Planning & Scanning Report
A phenomenal trading tool, Planning and Scanning is a weekly ONLINE service to help you with your research and technical analysis. Using his proprietary indicators, scans and other trading tools, John compiles his Weekly Thoughts and Observations for the week and shares them with our subscribers on Sunday evening prior to “Opening Bell” on Monday morning. During the first hour of his Live Forum, he is recorded, detailing this report. The video is then posted to our website, For 2018, you will have FREE access to John’s Training Room, Normanlly a separate service, now included with this service. Additionally, stock alerts are tweeted and/or emailed to each subscriber throughout the week. Access to this amazing tool is password protected. The heavy lifting for the week is done!
Additional Training In the PersonsPlanet Live Training room . Once you register, an individual password is send to you for each service, the live training room and the weekly report.
Trading Room Hours
OPEN: Weekdays from 9AM – 4:15PM EST displaying charts – Monday Morning Session – 9:00 AM – WE ARE CLOSE FOR BUSINESS DURING ALL NATIONAL HOLIDAYS and the last two weeks of each year for Christmas and New Year holiday.
John created this Planning and Scanning service for his clients who were unable to attend his Live Trade Room on a daily basis due to other committments. We have three different payment options available: $150.00 per month, $387.00 a quarter and $1457.00 a year.
- Includes a written report (Weekly Thoughts and Observations) from John each Sunday evening.
- Email and Tweet alerts with updates (Follow us on Twitter click here)
- Access to the weekly recorded overview via personsplanet.com.
Stand Out Above the Crowd
Anyone and everyone can calculate and produce the pivot point support and resistance numbers. In fact, John has trained over one thousand traders in his past twenty-nine years of experience. However, in our trading room we use his proprietary method that filters and reduces excess information overload or what we call unnecessary “noise”. This method allows us to project the potential high and low as well as the expected range in a given trading period with a high degree of accuracy. Join fellow members from around the world who have discovered the consistency of the method.
The Best Traders execute a proven methodology in trading. They have confidence; they demonstrate patience and practice discipline. They follow a plan that has proven history of high probability win ratios.
Our Virtual Trading Room Provides
- The exact criteria needed to enter trades – Highest Probabilities.
- Guidance with Trade Triggers and Market Views
- Hands on Trade Management – We Announce Live Setups, and triggers
- Best Placement for Initial Stops.
- Maintaining the Trade by Trailing and Tightening Stops Announcing the Best Moment to Exit a Trade
- We trade a mixture of markets including Stock Indexes, Bonds.
- Real-Time Charts, Live Trade Calls with Dialogue and Commentaries on Set-ups.
- See the Charts
- These calls may not be for our own account and are to enhance your education.
- REAL-TIME INSTRUCTION – REAL-TIME DATA. The edge you have been looking for.
Results Driven Professionals
To ensure the integrity and consistency of our performance in the trading room and the learning environment, we follow clear, concise rules. We focus and work extremely hard at identifying our special setups and patterns all day long, every day. Therefore, please refrain from private messaging the instructors and mentors during trading hours. This enables us to devote our entire energies to provide the most exceptional edge to ensure the most favorable odds for your trading success. Our members will collectively benefit immensely from this policy. We are result driven professionals; we have the experience, credentials and strive to share this with you. We know what traders need regardless of your trading experience level.
Who Should Join
- Serious Futures, Options and Stock traders who are looking for the best possible trading odds
- Swing traders looking to scale in and out of positions at exact turn points
- Momentum and breakout traders who need help in identifying a true signal at exact moments that power drive market moves
- All traders looking for better risk/reward ratios
- Traders wanting to reduce the quantity of trades for higher quality trade.
Mastering Your Goals
It is not enough to simply state an objective or goal. It is critical to calculate how you plan to achieve that objective or goal. A trader needs to take into consideration their account equity, the size of their position, how many contracts they trade, their risk factor and rules of risk management. It is not just about making money. Making money is the ends. This Virtual Trading Room shows you the means to making these ends.
In order to achieve or master your goals you need to overcome the emotional pitfalls that trading weighs on your psyche. By being in an environment with other traders following proven, testifiable methods, you will achieve the following:
- Virtually eliminate fear and greed from your trading
- Gain confidence in yourself to execute trades
- Show you how to use Trading Triggers exclusive intra-day setups
- Teach you the skills you need to make profits now
- We provide the coaching so that you can achieve financial freedom.
Trading Room Etiquette and Protocol
To ensure that we remain disciplined and focused, we stick to the rules outlined in John’s trading course. Our motto is “If it isn’t broke, don’t fix it”. Many traders try to “tweak”, “enhance”, “improve”, or down right change a system that they end up losing focus and break a good thing. This room is designed to not let that happen to you. To ensure that, we need to follow certain guidelines as set forth below:
- Refrain from private messages to instructors during trading hours
- If you have questions that are not pertinent to the current trade, please email the question and we will answer the question as time permits after the market close.
- During slow periods, we will review past trades and set aside times for direct questions so that your learning curve improves.
- Members need to prepare by reading the nightly market updates and pre-market commentaries
- Members are encouraged to remain focused on the specific indicators used to generate the trade rather than searching and switching to other forms of analysis mid-trade.